PULP & Paper
Our team has over 40 years experience in the pulp and paper industry. Our expertise is heavily concentrated on the dry end, or everything downstream of the Winder, with a focus on roll handling and roll finishing automation.
- Robotic Label Application & Core Plugging.
- Integrated control systems design including shift registers and Mill interface.
- Safety Systems Design & Integration.
- Mechanical & Electrical Systems.
Our location in the Pacific Northwest lends itself to our large client base in the Forest Products industry. We have designed and integrated machine and control systems ranging from:
- Controls & Setworks (C&S) for Material handling, End Doggers, Horizontal Bandmills, Edgers and Autobuck Systems.
- PLC & Motion Controls (inc. CIP)
- Complete drives system designs and upgrades.
- Automated part tracking and Lumber Stacking
- Integrated HMI Design and Operator interface.
Packaging & Fulfillment
- Integrated Material Handling
- Robot Case Packing
- Palletizing / Depalletizing Applications
- Vision & Inspection
- Sorting Stacking
- Collaborative Robot Applications
- Milling / Grinding / Polishing