PULP & Paper
Our team has over 40 years experience in the pulp and paper industry. Our expertise is heavily concentrated on the dry end, or everything downstream of the Winder, with a focus on roll handling and roll finishing automation.
- Robotic Label Application & Core Plugging.
- Integrated control systems design including shift registers and Mill interface.
- Safety Systems Design & Integration.
- Mechanical & Electrical Systems.
Eurocan Pulp & Paper
Union Camp Corp.
International Paper Co.
Simpson Paper Co.
Proctor & Gamble
Our location in the Pacific Northwest lends itself to our large client base in the Forest Products industry. We have designed and integrated machine and control systems ranging from:
- Controls & Setworks (C&S) for Material handling, End Doggers, Horizontal Bandmills, Edgers and Autobuck Systems.
- PLC & Motion Controls (inc. CIP)
- Complete drives system designs and upgrades.
- Automated part tracking and Lumber Stacking
- Integrated HMI Design and Operator interface.
Lakeland Mills Ltd.
Olympic Lumber Co.
MacMillan Bloedel Ltd.
Packwood Lumber Co.
Champioin Int'l Corp.
Packaging & Fulfillment
- Integrated Material Handling
- Robot Case Packing
- Palletizing / Depalletizing Applications
- Vision & Inspection
- Sorting Stacking
- Collaborative Robot Applications
- Milling / Grinding / Polishing